[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: math fonts
- To: Multiple recipients of list LATEX-L <LATEX-L@RELAY.URZ.UNI-HEIDELBERG.DE>
- Subject: Re: math fonts
- From: "J%org Knappen, Mainz" <Joerg.Knappen@uni-mainz.de>
- Date: Thu, 10 Apr 1997 15:43:03 +0100
- Reply-To: Mailing list for the LaTeX3 project <LATEX-L@RELAY.URZ.UNI-HEIDELBERG.DE>
- Sender: Mailing list for the LaTeX3 project <LATEX-L@RELAY.URZ.UNI-HEIDELBERG.DE>
Many topics have came up concerned with math fonts. There was (and still is
a special mailing list dedicated to the discussion of mathematical fonts in
detail, it is email@example.com. This mailing list is
archived, and the archives are available for download (warning, lots of
stuff...). The mailing list was inactive for a long time (at least a year)
untill now, but could produce amazing amounts of mail per day when busy.
Subscription details follow.
I've now created an anonymous ftp area for math font discussions.
This is at ftp.cogs.susx.ac.uk in pub/tex/mathfont. It's organized
discuss: containing ~100K chunks of math-font-discuss in compressed
Unix mail format.
docs: containing the math font group discussion documents.
If anyone has a topic of a paper they would like to write for the math
font group, please send a brief outline to: