Re: Familiy limit (was: About atomic encoding)

>(Besides, is there any recommended way to undeclare math symbol fonts?
>I could hack the allocation counter and \let symbol fonts to \undefined,
>but is this OK or would it leave some internal NFSS tables cluttered up?)

At the moment, there's no way to re-allocate a math symbol font.  This
would be quite tricky, since it would require changing how NFSS
allocates family numbers.

But I'm sure if you were to write a package to do it, and put it in
latex/contrib/supported, it would be used!

>P.S. Alan: would it be possible to add a reply-to field to the mailing
>list address before any reply-to fields coming from the sender?

I'll pass this on to the postmaster.

Alan.