Re: sumint (sorry late reply)

Sorry, I overlooked your personal mail last week among all the other
group mail, so I didn't care to answer it. You asked:

> is sumint needed in all three sizes: display size, textsize, and small text
> size ?
>
> JZ

My answer is: I need sumint mostly in displaystyle, very seldom in textstyle,
but never in small text style. I personally never use any such symbols in
small text size, but someone pointed out that they are in used in algebra.

However, it was proposed (I think it was by Alan), that every big operator
should have a small counterpart. Surely someone will find a use for small
sumint if it's available. Perhaps they would define smallsumint as some sort
of orthogonal sum of smallsum and smallint or whatever.

Greetings,

Ulrik.