[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: the Powerset Symbol

i think i've seen something like the weierstrass p (which has the
bowl resting on the baseline) used for the powerset, but in that
case it had the base of the stem resting on the baseline.
think of an "uppercase weierstrass p".
(please keep in mind that i'm not an expert in the area that
would use either of these symbols.)
						-- bb