[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: SYMBOLS - operators
- To: BNB@MATH.AMS.ORG
- Subject: Re: SYMBOLS - operators
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Michael D. Sofka)
- Date: 06 Aug 1993 13:56:54 -0400
- Resent-date: 06 Aug 1993 18:06:31 -0400 (EDT)
- Resent-from: bbeeton <BNB@MATH.AMS.ORG>
- Resent-message-id: <01H1FN7BNFIQLQV9C3@MATH.AMS.ORG>
- Resent-to: email@example.com
I have samples from a book that used a large san-serif A with limits.
So, I think its safe to say that an author will use almost anything
in mathematical notation according to style and needs. A standard
font should probably not be trying to catch the bizarre.
Michael Sofka firstname.lastname@example.org
Publication Services, Inc.