[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: NON USED ACCENTS
- To: Justin Ziegler <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: NON USED ACCENTS
- From: Jan Michael Rynning <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 5 Aug 93 15:34:13 +0200
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
Justin Ziegler asks:
> Here is one of those 2 liners that takes a very short answer:
> Michael Downes seems to think that \grave \acute and \breve are not used
> in maths ! who disagrees ?
I disagree. I've seen breve used as a math accent used _under_ letters,
in Stevo Todorcevic's article "Partition relations for partially ordered
sets", published in Acta Mathematica, Vol. 155 (see pp. 2, 16, 18-23).
I'll see if I can find some place where grave and acute have been used.