[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: WELCOME!
- From: email@example.com (Alan Jeffrey)
- Date: Tue, 3 Aug 93 22:23 BST
Welcome to the math font discussion list!
This list is intended to discuss proposals for new math font
encodings for use with TeX.
I'll start the list off by forwarding two discussion documents about
the TUG/LaTeX3 math font group:
* A statement of purpose, outlining what the math font group is, and
what we aim to do.
* A summary of the discussion at the Aston meeting, or at least my
impression of it!
You'll need a recent version of the LaTeX document style ltugboat.sty
to process these documents.
There'll probably be other discussion documents along later, once I've
brushed the dust off them!
Alan Jeffrey Tel: +44 273 606755 x 3238 firstname.lastname@example.org
School of Cognitive and Computing Sciences, Sussex Univ., Brighton BN1 9QH, UK