[Xy-pic] xypdf update

Daniel Müllner daniel at danifold.net
Thu Jul 28 00:08:22 CEST 2016

Dear Ross, dear Kris,

I received a bug report this week from a user who tried to compile
xy-pic figures with LuaTeX. As it turns out, LuaTeX uses different
syntax from pdfTeX for the PDF related commands. It wasn't difficult to
fix the xypdf extension so that it now works with both pdfTeX and
LuaTeX. Since there is no other ongoing development, I gave the package
a new version number 1.9 despite the changes being quite small.

I uploaded the new file to Sourceforge, see here:

http://xy-pic.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/xy-pic/src/xypdf.dtx?view=log

Would it be possible for you to update the official xy-pic distribution
and upload it to CTAN?

Best,

Daniel