[Xy-pic] Draw a partial circle segment

Diego dgtorpedo at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 09:50:41 CEST 2015

Hi,

Thanks for the reply and the example but I think that, at the moment, this
is the answer for my problem:

Only quarter- and half- and three-quarter circles, aligning
> with the usual rectangular axes, can be obtained this way.
>
> This is not the feature that you want, for arbitrary arcs
> of circles or ellipses.

because I'm using Xy-pic through XyJax (
http://sonoisa.github.io/xyjax/xyjax.html) which allow me to use Xy-pic in
web pages.

Unfortunately, not all Xy-pic's features are implemented yet, so I was
trying to use only the "\cir" command.

But I will keep in mind your example for when the "\ellipse" command will
be available in XyJax.

Regards

--
Diego