[Xy-pic] xypdf option

Ross Moore ross.moore at mq.edu.au
Fri Jul 11 08:22:16 CEST 2014

Hello Leonardo,

On 10/07/2014, at 5:20 PM, Leonardo De Carlo wrote:

> Dear members,
>

> until two months ago (more or less) when I inserted \xypdfoption in my
> documents everything was ok, now I get the message "no pdf option" and I
> don't visualize pictures as before

I've no idea what you are talking about, so far as determining what could be
going wrong.

There is no command  \xypdfoption .

Where is ...
 * an example of your coding that goes wrong?
 * the explicit error messages, or log-window messages?
 * example output that is wrong; e.g. screen-shots

> I have installed everything from the
> beginning as previously but nothing is changed.

Why did you need to re-install anything, over a system
that was working fine?

> I see I am not the only one
> with this problem recently, do you know what I can do?

Do you have a link to justify this last statement?

How can you expect anyone to be able to help you,
when all you do is provide vague statements with no examples,
and no specific evidence ?

> regards,
> leonardo de carlo

Regards,

	Ross

Ross Moore                                       ross.moore at mq.edu.au
Mathematics Department                           office: E7A-206