[Xy-pic] Change the orientation of Arrow of xtwocell

Philip Hirschhorn psh at math.mit.edu
Sun Aug 25 00:24:44 CEST 2013

If you don't mind ignoring the twocell method and experimenting a bit
to aim the arrow correctly, you can just insert that double shafted
arrow by having it point from the lower node to a spot displaced from
the upper left hand node.  That is:

   \xymatrix{
     {A} \ar[r]^{X} \ar[d]_{F}
     & {C}\\
     \ar@{=>} [u]+<1.7em,-0.5ex>
   }

That arrow at the bottom goes from the B to a spot 1.7em to the right
and 0.5ex below the node above.  It's crude (the 1.7em and -0.5ex were
found by trial and error), but it might be what you want.

Hope this helps,
Phil Hirschhorn