[Xy-pic] Online notes with Xy-pic

Trung Nguyen trungfun at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 02:27:17 CET 2012

Dear Kristoffer,

I am happy to tell you that TeXηoτε now supports Xy-pic. Please see an
example in the link below.
http://texnote.net/mOtMWG

I added a new toolbar to allow users to quickly insert some common tags of
Xy-pic. Please tell me if I am missing something.
I totally agree with your suggestion of including the "LaTeX wrapper". In
the future, TeXηoτε will be able to export the TeX source code as well as
pdf file.

Best regards,
Trung