[Xy-pic] Online notes with Xy-pic

Kristoffer H Rose krisrose at us.ibm.com
Fri Jan 27 15:10:53 CET 2012

Dear Trung,

Nice!

The latest version of Xy-pic is maintained on SourceForge, as linked from
the home page you quote; it is also maintained on the TeX live disks.

Once you support Xy-pic in TeXηoτε then I'll be happy to include a link in
the documentation section of the home page.

Also, if I may make a suggestion, it would be good if you included the
"LaTeX wrapper" that you use, for reference, so users can generate
consistently formatted notes on your system *and* at home, in addition to
a verbal description of the version of all included packages!

Enjoy,
        Kris

P.S. I have cc'd the Xy-pic mailing list, where most Xy-pic issues are
discussed.

__
Kristoffer H Rose, ph.d. <krisrose at us.ibm.com> +1(914)784-7642 (fax -6324)
IBM T.J.Watson Research Center, PO Box 704, Yorktown Heights, NY 10598

Trung Nguyen <trungfun at gmail.com>
01/27/2012 05:47 AM

Kristoffer H Rose/Watson/IBM at IBMUS,
cc

Subject
Xy-pic

Hello Kristoffer,

I am the developer of TeXnote, a free LaTeX editor that lets users create
the notes, view them online, and share them with other people.
http://texnote.net/

Being impressed by Xy-pic, I intend to integrate it into TeXnote. Could
you please tell me if the package in your site (
http://tug.org/applications/Xy-pic/) is the latest version?
To make TeXnote more visible to LaTeX/TeX users, would you be interested
to exchange the links?

Thanks in advance for your response.

Best regards,
Trung