[Xy-pic] getting curly snake like arrow with xymatrix using lyx

Alberto Alcalá Alvarez albertoalcala at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 18 05:10:24 CEST 2011

when writing the code \ar @{{˜}>} I keep getting the message: "dir not defined", so I went to the manual and saw some examples for defining tips of arrows, and wasnt able to get it right for the shaft  ~  , I already tried other things like \ar @{{}˜>} , \ar @{{}~>} and the like, and at some point while trying to define the ~shaft in the preamble, I got the message: conversion failed....  thanks!