[Xy-pic] macros

Daniel Müllner nospamplease at stanford.edu
Thu Feb 24 21:10:26 CET 2011

Hi Ross and Alex,

thanks for your comment, Ross: I overlooked that \POS alone is
sufficient in this situation. So, Alex, you may delete the
\scantokens{...} command from the solution which I sent in my previous mail.

No harm is done, however, with the \scantokens. I mentioned it since
this is my default solution for putting Xy-pic content into a macro. If
Xy-pic commands in a macro do not work as expected one day, remember the
\scantokens - it might solve your problem.

Best, Daniel