[Xy-pic] XY Tutorials for beginners

Chih-Huei Wang Chih-Huei.Wang at stevens.edu
Fri Jan 23 21:25:56 CET 2009

Dear Paul,

Just in case you don't already know, there are:

XY-pic User's Guide (Version 3.7, February 16, 1999), from
http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/generic/diagrams/xypic/xy/doc/xyguide.pdf

and

XY-pic Reference Manual (Version 3.7, February 16, 1999), under the
same directory,
http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/generic/diagrams/xypic/xy/doc/xyrefer.pdf.

They are almost the only two files I managed to find that have
extensive and basic (essential) instructions.

Besides those, I've found the examples by Dr. Aaron Lauda to be very
useful: http://www.dpmms.cam.ac.uk/~al366/xytutorial.html

I am sure there are more good examples. I am looking forward to seeing
others' suggestions too.

Regards,
Wendy