[Xy-pic] Drawing axis and boxes

Matthew Hunt Mat.Hunt at awe.co.uk
Mon May 24 10:37:54 CEST 2004

I am trying to draw a three dimensional box with the set of three
dimensional axis away and on the box. I have been looking around but I am a
little confused. Can anyone help.

Mat

The information in this email and in any attachment(s) is commercial in confidence. If you are not the named addressee(s) or if you receive this email in error then any distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited.  Please notify us immediately by email at intadmin at awe.co.uk, and then delete this message from your computer.  While attachments are virus checked, AWE plc does not accept any liability in respect of any virus which is not detected.