[Xy-pic] curved arrows and non-rectangular shapes

Ross Moore ross at ics.mq.edu.au
Sat Nov 15 08:52:49 CET 2003

Hello Stefan,

Thanks for the useful example, which has helped to pin-point
the bug, which has be suspected for some time.

The problem was due to the edge-type of the target node
being ignored when computing the spline-parameter value
of the edge-point along the curve, thus resulting in an
incorrect value being used.

Two small edits within  xycurve.tex  are sufficient
to patch the code to work correctly.

The (tar, gzip'd) archive:

   http://www-texdev.ics.mq.edu.au/xypic/xymods.tgz

contains a corrected version of xycurve.tex
along with various other corrections to Xy-pic that
have been discovered since the 3.7 release.
(including those you mention below).

Hope this helps,

	Ross Moore