[XeTeX] Is there an "include" difference between 0.9996 and -0.9998?

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at web.de
Fri Nov 23 11:10:50 CET 2012

Am 23.11.2012 um 03:56 schrieb Mike Pomax Kamermans:

> what is the current recommended way to make these inclusions work without putting the .sty files in the same list as properly installed packages?

Mimic the layout of the TeX distribution in your private area! /usr/local/texlive/20XY/texmf-dist/tex/latex corresponds with ~/Library/texmf/tex/latex. Create in ~/Library/texmf/tex/latex a directory mine or Pomax and put your STY files there. No maketexlsr is needed. As a test use kpsewhich to see whether it can find your files!

--
Greetings

  Pete

When people run around and around in circles we say they are crazy. When planets do it we say they are orbiting.