[XeTeX] too many unprocessesed floats

Philiрp Rеichmuth phil.ipp.reich.muth at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 13:52:15 CET 2010

Hi Jens,

Am Thu, 25 Feb 2010 11:57:40 +0100 schrieb Jens Bakker:
> The purpose of using the newline command so often was, that I want
> to  reproduce exactly the lines of a certain manuscript to facilitate
> the process of comparing the text with that of the manuscript once
> again while collating it with other versions.

It looks like what you want to do is basically an edition from a methodical
point of view, no matter whether you use that for your own research
purposes or for a publication. Doing so the hard way in LaTex, with line
breaks, semi-manual line numbering etc., is certainly possible, but you
might want to look at packages designed for editions, such as ednotes or
ledmac.

Philipp