[XeTeX] Fwd: Re: Segmentation fault in xdvipdfmx

Mike Maxwell maxwell at umiacs.umd.edu
Sat Jun 13 18:02:29 CEST 2009

Vafa Khalighi wrote:
> Mike, Have you ever tried IranNastaliq font? In my opinion it is much
> nicer than the Alavi Nastaliq font. If you are interested, I can send
> the font to you off the list.
>
> Yours Sincerely,
> Vafa Khalighi

Looks like it's avaialable from here:
   http://www.download.blogfa.com/post-10.aspx
It's Urdu that we're typesetting, not Persian.  Does this font have all
the Urdu-specific characters, like heh doachashmee (U+06BE)?

(I suppose I could try it and find out..)

It is free, right?  It wasn't apparent from the above page, probably
because I can't read Persian.
--
    Mike Maxwell
    What good is a universe without somebody around to look at it?