[XeTeX] Porting XeTeX

jeremiah johnson naikrovek at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 06:26:22 CET 2008

I'm not terribly knowledgeable in the ways of C/C++ compilation, but I would
imagine that you could cross-compile to Plan 9 from a platform that can
compile XeTeX.

Is it terribly important that this run on Plan 9?  If not, I'd just run
XeTeX on a supported system.  It was only recently that XeTeX was made to
run on Windows, the most popular operating system on Earth, and it still
isn't really supported, to my knowledge.  Plan 9 support could be a ways
off.

jeremiah();