[XeTeX] Outline Math fonts in Xetex

Ulrike Fischer news2 at nililand.de
Sat Dec 6 17:02:24 CET 2008

Am Sat, 6 Dec 2008 10:33:19 -0500 schrieb Per Ting:

> Ulrike,
>
> The output pdf file is attached.

I don't want the pdf. I want the messages from xdvipdfmx. In winedt set
the focus to your test document. Then open in winedt a command prompt
(accessories ->windows accessories) and in this command prompt type

xelatex --output-driver="xdvipdfmx -vv" cc_xetex

and hit enter. This should start a compilation of your document. Then
right click with the right mouse the top border of the command prompt
window, there should be a submenu "mark everything" (or something like
this). Click on it so that everything is selected and then hit enter
again. Then you should be able to paste the content with ctrl+p or
ctrl+v (depending of your locale ) in your post.

> To activate the map-file, I open "MikTeX
> Options" click on Refresh FNDB and then click on "Update Formats".

This doesn't active font map file but update formats and the file name
database. How did you get the lucida fonts to work for pdflatex? Did you
add the map file with updmap?

--
Ulrike Fischer