[XeTeX] Drawing package for XeTeX in plain TeX?

caapv 208 caapv208 at yahoo.co.jp
Mon May 21 10:18:24 CEST 2007

--- John Was <john.was at ntlworld.com> wrote:

> Dear Bruno
>
> Thanks for that prompt response - I'll investigate.
> My suspicion is that it
> is supposed to work but that something has gone
> wrong in the translation to
> the Windows platform - it seems odd that the LOG
> announces it has created a
> PDF file when it hasn't.  If I remove the drawing
> from the file, then
> everything works again as it is supposed to - odd!

I need more informations in order to understand what
is going on, and take a necessary step.
Basically, log files contain only massages from XeTeX
compiler: they do not have any messages from xdvipdfmx.
So, please generate xdv files first
  xetex -no-pdf your_file.tex
and then see what kind of errors/warnings xdvipdfmx
reports.
  xdvipdfmx your_file.xdv

> Best
>

> John