[XeTeX] graphics inclusion

camatkara camatkara at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 22:14:02 CET 2007

Sorry, you're right that that error on the terminal came via another
line of troubleshooting (when using the \XeTeXpdffile command, not with
\includegraphics).  Everything else is as I mentioned, though:  using
xelatex, a blank space in the output file (and with latex an empty box)
instead of the graphic.   Are there any special options I should be
calling with the latex/xelatex commands?  Thanks as always for the help!