[XeTeX] hyperref??

Jon Breitenbucher kahless at mac.com
Thu Jul 15 22:01:42 CEST 2004

Well,

I'm trying to process a document which has hyperlinks and I wanted to
use hyperref. I don't get any complaints when I process the file but
the links are not active and my color for the url is ignored(I am using
the color package). I'm guessing I could get color by using a special?
But what about active links? OR is hyperref totally out at this point?
(Albert Einstein)

Jon Breitenbucher
The College of Wooster
Wooster, Ohio 44691