[Tugindia] Need LaTeX help in Hyderabad

Dr. Parthasarathy drpartha at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 05:48:17 CEST 2023

Sir,

I need some help from this group regarding my usage of LaTeX. I have a mysterious
problem with a document (a book on Ramanujan) I wrote recently using LaTeX.
Can anyone in this group  suggest a person in *Hyderabad* whom I can meet and
find out where I am going wrong ? Please give me his/her contact details. I can
come down with my laptop.

The problem I am talking about is too complex to explain by mail, or by creating a MWE.

Thank you,

partha

--
      Dr. S. Parthasarathy