[Tugindia] Cdac-ildc malayalam font installation error.

S.V. Sreejan svsreejan at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 17:19:52 CEST 2015

I tried to install cdac-ildc malayalam fonts in latex. (Fedora 21 64 bit
installation). The log file is given below.

[root at user ildc-cdac-malayalam-1.0]# ./install.sh
Installation script for Omega/LaTeX packages for Malayalam (Extra Fonts)
Alex A.J. <indicTeX at gmail.com>
Starting installation...
TEXMF root directory (Press <ENTER> if the default is ok)
(The default should be ok for most Linux systems)
Caution: DO NOT type / at the end of directory name
(/usr/share/texmf):
Installing fonts...
texhash: Updating /usr/share/texlive/texmf-config/ls-R...
texhash: Updating /usr/share/texlive/texmf-dist/ls-R...
texhash: Updating /usr/share/texlive/texmf-local///ls-R...
texhash: Updating /usr/share/texlive/texmf-var/ls-R...
texhash: Done.
updmap is using the following updmap.cfg files (in precedence order):
  /usr/share/texlive/texmf-config/web2c/updmap.cfg
  /usr/share/texlive/texmf-dist/web2c/updmap.cfg
updmap is using the following updmap.cfg file for writing changes:
  /usr/share/texlive/texmf-config/web2c/updmap.cfg
/usr/share/texlive/texmf-config/web2c/updmap.cfg unchanged.  Map files not
recreated.
updmap: Updating ls-R files.

Installation of ILDC C-DAC Fonts for Malayalam completed successfully.
I can,t use the fonts. How can I install it correctly?

Regards,

SREEJAN S V
Principal & Mathematics Teacher,
Perambra Higher Secondary School,