[Tugindia] Fwd: Fw: Information Brochure - LaTeX & Softcomputing at MANIT, Bhopal

bhutex bhutex at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 10:28:09 CET 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Dr. Ghanshyam Singh Thakur" <ghanshyamthakur at gmail.com>
To: Duvvuri Venu Gopal <dvgtex at gmail.com>, venugopal_duvvuri at rediffmail.com
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 10:32:53 +0530
Subject: Information Brochure

Dear Sir

It gives me immense pleasure to inform you that t*he department of
Mathematics & Computer Applications,Maulana Azad National Institute of
Technology(MANIT), Bhopal* is going to organize a "*STTP on “LaTeX AND SOFT
COMPUTING TECHNIQUES"* to provide an exposure to new development in the
field of Science & Engineering from *5-9 January 2015*.

You are invited to attend this course to learn new things under the
guidance of expert in the particular field. To attend the course, please
submit the duly filled registration form along with registration fee (DD in
favour of "*Director, M.A.N.I.T., Bhopal*") latest by December 30, 2014.

You are also requested to kindly circulate this information among your
colleagues and research scholars.

Looking forward for your active participation in this workshop. Brochure
and registration form of this program is attached. You can also download
the form from the Institute website: www.manit.ac.in
Dr. Ghanshyam Singh Thakur
Department of Computer Applications
Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology
Bhopal,M.P.

--
Happy (La)TeXing
The BHU TeX Group