[Tugindia] 2nd LaTeX training concluded

bhutex bhutex at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 05:31:37 CET 2013

Hi all

I am happy to inform you all that the 2nd LaTeX Training at Banaras Hindu
University was concluded on 26th October, 2013. This time the training was
held on Saturdays from 10.00 AM to 1.00 P.M.  - total 4 Saturdays. 40
Research Scholars from various departments of the University attended the
course. There are research scholars from Management, English, Linguistics,
Botany, Zoology, Psychology, Education  in the group besides mathematics
and statistics.

Registration for the 3rd LaTeX training is open - Training will be held on
10, 17, 23rd & 24th November (3 Sundays ad 1 Saturday). Already 28 research
scholars registered and we are hopeful that all the 40 seats will be filled
before the start of the training.

With best wishes

--
Happy (La)TeXing