[Tugindia] 3rd LaTeX Training completed

bhutex bhutex at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 08:45:58 CET 2013

Dear All

I am happy to inform you that the 3rd LaTeX Training was successfully
completed yesterday. This time we conducted the Training on Sundays and 33
Research scholars from across the fields - Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics,
Management, Botany, Zoology, Bioinformatics and even Sanskrit registered
and attended the classes.

With this, LaTeX training at BHU for this academic session are over. A
total of around 120 Research Scholars were trained.

So this year another 120 LaTeX nicians joined our group.

With best wishes

--
Happy (La)TeXing
The BHU TeX Group