[Tugindia] (no subject)

Ashok Kumar Singh kumar_ashoksingh at rediffmail.com
Mon Feb 11 06:10:25 CET 2013

Thanks Manjusha.
Ashok

On Sat, 09 Feb 2013 07:18:16 +0530  wrote
> Hello,

> \documentclass[]{article}

> %\usepackage[left=2cm,right=2cm]{geometry}

> \usepackage[left=2cm,right=2cm,nohead,nofoot]{geometry}

> \usepackage{amsmath}

> \usepackage{amssymb}

> \usepackage{amsthm}

> \newtheorem{theorem}{Theorem}

> \newtheorem{definition}{Definition}

> \newtheorem{lemma}{Lemma}

> \newtheorem{proposition}{Proposition}

> \newtheorem{corollary}{Corollary}

> \begin{document}

> \begin{center}

> \author{

> Ashok Kumar Singh,

> Dr. Hemant Bhate\\

> Department of Mathematics\\

> University of Pune\\

> }

> \end{center}

> \date{\today}

> \title{Minimizers of An Uncertainty Principle}

Place \begin{document} before maketitle.

\author, \title, \date should be in the preamble. And \maketitle should be

part of the text body.

Ofcourse title will be automatically centered, so no requirement of

\begin{center} \end{center}

--

Manjusha S. Joshi

Pune, India