[Tugindia] Problem with Malayalam Omega

Buddhi Sapkota buddhisapkota at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 5 11:44:52 CEST 2012

I am having a problem in Latex2eThe problem is :
I have fiugure and texts in tex file. While converting in PDF it doenot appear serially(seems there is less space in first page, then text below the figure come to previous page and figure goes to next page (under next head). How we can manage the text file (of Winedt) to see serially in the PDF file?
Pls suggest me.

Buddhi Prasad Sapkota
 Chabahil Kathmandu
+977-014480381