[Tugindia] problem with bibliography

aniruddha rumale asrumale at rediffmail.com
Mon Oct 3 08:29:35 CEST 2011

dear sir
thanks, choosing ieeetr option of bibstyle, I got the desired results.
regards
Aniruddha Subhashchandra RumaleMobile : 9890177859Flat No. GA, Shriram Complex,Amarsimha colony, Malegaon-bkBaramati, Pune 413115 ( MH ) Indiagreat people are those who cares to respond in genuine and gental way. and this is the only reason that your e-mail address is with me.thanks for your every response; that you showeredon my e-mails. asrumaleFrom: Shrisha Rao <shrao at nyx.net>Sent: Sat, 01 Oct 2011 09:42:48 To: TUGIndia Mailing List <tugindia at tug.org>Subject: Re: [Tugindia] problem with bibliographyEl oct 1, 2011, a las 9:27 a.m., aniruddha rumale escribi㺼br> > dear sir/madam> i created a .bib file containing papers from same author(s) and included it in my main tex file.> after compilation I got name of authors printed for first entry in bibliogrphy and for rest entries > I just got a dash line in place of authors name.This is a standard for some bibliography styles, e.g., for IEEEtran.bst (invoked as \bibliographystyle{IEEEtran}), when there
 is more than one publication by the same author.  If you want another style, just use whatever you prefer (acm, amsplain, siam, apacite, etc.) in place of IEEEtran or whatever you have now.Regards,Shrisha Rao_______________________________________________Home:        http://www.tug.org.in/TeX FAQ:     http://www.tex.ac.uk/faqunsubscribe: http://tug.org/mailman/listinfo/tugindia