[Tugindia] code to get custom left & right margins in Memoir-class

shashi kiran shashi859 at gmail.com
Sat May 7 08:39:26 CEST 2011

Here is the pdf, you can see that header & margin extend much than text

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B8QVnJoqX5oEZTU1MGQ1OTgtYTY0Yi00YjQ1LWE3NjItY2M3NTdiOGUzMGYx&hl=en

& the code is here
       \documentclass[12pt,a4paper,oneside]{memoir}
       \usepackage{lipsum}

       \begin{document}
       \settrims{0in}{0in}
       \setlrmarginsandblock{1.25in}{1in}{*}