[Tugindia] [Commercial] Printing LaTeX generated pdf

H.S.Rai hsrai at gmx.net
Sun Jun 5 07:58:07 CEST 2011

After a lot help from all, I am able to produce impostioned 1 page of Souvenir:

https://sites.google.com/site/hardeeprai/foss-projects/unified-documentation/IMPme.pdf

I have no mean to check that images and text is in CMYK or RGB, though
I tried it to be in CMYK.

I need printer who can printer either as shown in above sample, or one
can see part of Souvenir (Branch-wise) at (not impostioned, meant for
onscreen or getting printed on personal printer) at:

 http://tcc.gndec.ac.in/souvenir/files/mba.pdf

or

http://tcc.gndec.ac.in/souvenir/

I need printer, who can print it with good quality without redesigning it.

Persons who can offer this service, may email me at: hardeep.rai at gmail.com

--
H.S.Rai