[Tugindia] Increasing size of legends

Asha G dendron.15 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 08:38:33 CEST 2011

> One work around would be to convert the eps file into fig format which is
> read by xfig. Open the file in xfig and edit the legends. You can increase
> the font size. Actually, the font size can be controlled in gnuplot also
> but you are not using gnuplot yourself. xfig can give a large number of
> output formats but can read only fig format.

I liked this idea - as I then don't have to replot. But when I take my .eps
file and save it as a .fig file, the xfig is unable to open it as :

Seeing if this figure is fig format 1.3, if this doesn't work it is not a
fig file. incorrect format in the first line in input file. bad format

Above error message appears. So how does one save as .fig file.

Thanks

Asha Gopinathan