[Tugindia] Increasing size of legends in plots

Shashikant Phatak phatak at iopb.res.in
Sat Jul 9 09:24:21 CEST 2011

On Sat, July 9, 2011 10:09 am, Asha G wrote:

> I am not using MS word. I am doing my simulations in Ocatave and it prints
> out the plot in gnuplot which I save as .eps files. I take the .eps files
> and put it into my tex document. Are you suggesting that instead of .eps I
> get .plt files into the .tex document. If so, how does one compile it. I
> currently use LATEX, LATEX, BIBTEX, LATEX and then convert dvi to ps and
> ps
> to pdf to get my final document.

One work around would be to convert the eps file into fig format which is
read by xfig. Open the file in xfig and edit the legends. You can increase
the font size. Actually, the font size can be controlled in gnuplot also
but you are not using gnuplot yourself. xfig can give a large number of
output formats but can read only fig format.

--
Shashikant C. Phatak
National Institute of Science Education and Research

ph: 99370 46647