[Tugindia] How to prepare Math document in latex.

Duvvuri Venu Gopal venugopal_duvvuri at rediffmail.com
Mon Oct 25 07:09:59 CEST 2010

Why don't you read the excellent book Mathmode by Herbert Voss!  It gives the names of packages, code etc. for typesetting Mathematics beautifully.

If you are still confused there is an excellent book by Math into LaTeX. If you search CTAN you can get the videos prepared by the author and the mathematics chapter also.

Venu Gopal

On Sat, 23 Oct 2010 22:08:06 +0530 Kannan Moudgalya  wrote