[Tugindia] Summary in documents

vinay vinay_elc at rediffmail.com
Wed Oct 6 07:31:01 CEST 2010

Dear LaTeX users,

I had sent a query on this mailing list (dated 21 Sep 2010) reg. tagging some part of the text in the document.

By the responses I got, I think my mail was not clear enough.

I attempt to clarify here.

What we are seeking is something like *Nomenclature*, wherein the entry to the *Nomenclature* can be made by the command:

        \nomenclature[prefix]{symbol}{description}

Is it possible to give a command like

        \summary[section_heading]{description}

and have a list of the most important points of a section(or a chapter), which are printed out at the end of a section (or a chapter)?

Thanks in advance.

With best regards,
Vinay
(MTech student,