[Tugindia] Greek symbols in Bookmarks

CV Radhakrishnan cvr at river-valley.com
Tue Nov 30 06:03:07 CET 2010

On 29/11/10 7:44 PM, Suresh Avarulakshmi, Integra wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> I am using the bookmarks package for creating the online PDFs, and
> found the math greek symbols are missing in the Bookmarks.
>
> Do you have any packages or macro options, to generate the math
> greek symbols in generated PDF bookmarks.

Can you please try this:

\documentclass[a4paper]{article}
\usepackage[unicode,bookmarks,colorlinks]{hyperref}
\usepackage{lipsum}

\begin{document}

\section[\textgamma-Radiation]{$\gamma$-Radiation}

\lipsum[1-2]

\section[\textalpha-Imagery]{$\alpha$-Imagery}

\lipsum[3]

\section[\textSigma-Test for Unicode bookmarks]
    {$\Sigma$-Test for Unicode bookmarks}

\lipsum[4]

\end{document}

Best regards

If you change lines, the one you just left will start
to move faster than the one you are now in.