[Tugindia] Tex shop preview window

Radhakrishnan CV cvr at river-valley.org
Wed Jun 9 05:44:25 CEST 2010

On 08-Jun-2010, at 11:17 AM, Shashi Kumar wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I am using TexShop on MACOS-X. Texshop preview pdf is sized 14. I want it
> lettero what command should I use to set letter pdf preview default for
> Texshop.

Please explain it a bit more. What is meant by 'sized 14' and 'lettero'? Guess, TeXshop should have a preference panel which you might provide hooks to control your preview window, right?

[...]

> -
> Disclaimer And Confidentiality Notice- This e-mail transmission and any attached

[...]

It is odd to send a disclaimer to a mailing list. It will be nicer to use another mail id if you have no control on the disclaimer.

Best regards

When the product is destined to fail, the delivery system
will perform perfectly.