[Tugindia] LaTeX demos

P.S. Raja rajaps at sify.com
Sun Jan 24 21:08:07 CET 2010

Procedure Installing latex on windows OS:

1.            Download Gohstscript for windows which is freely available on
net and install.

2.            Download GS view which is freely available on net and install.

3.            Download Acrobat reader and install.

4.            Download MikTex 2.8 and install (full)

5.            Restart the machine.

6.            Download WinEdt/Texniccenter and install.

Open a tex file from winedt folder and compile.

Any doubt ask freely.

Regards.

Dr.P.S.Raja

LFHSS, SALEM-636 009, Tamilnadu, INDIA.