[Tugindia] Y&Y TeX dviwindow

Jagdish jschamiyal at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 14:24:18 CET 2010

Thanks Shrisha,

I know its out of business but still can anyone help me to provide the setup
for latex 2.09.

Or can any one help me know similar TeX one with same method of font
configuration as Latex

Thanks in advance
Jagdish singh
jschamiyal at gmail.com
Skype: Jsinghc1
Do you really need to print this email?
please don’t print off this email unless you really have to.