[Tugindia] Information regarding Learning source if any in Delhi

Kannan Moudgalya kannan at iitb.ac.in
Sun Feb 7 17:26:04 CET 2010

> With due respect, I am Rajiv Sabharwal from Delhi and get information
> about the reputed organization of yours through Goggle search.
>
> Sir, I want to know if there is any learning resource like Institute
> or organization available in Delhi for learning LATEX Software. Is any
> of your branch is working in Delhi also?
>
> If yes then please provide the contact address or contact no.
Until you find someone who can teach LaTeX in person, the recorded
material at http://spoken-tutorial.org could be useful to you.  At this
site, please go to the link, "latex study plan".  In case you need LaTeX
in a DVD, please send me your postal address, along with a phone number
- you may write to me directly.

I may be in a position to conduct a half/one day workshop on LaTeX on 21
Feb. in Delhi, if there is sufficient interest and if there are people
willing to organise it.  We can pay for the expenses.

Kannan