[Tugindia] Mathtime font uses

Shashi Kumar shashi.kumar at glyphinternational.com
Mon Feb 1 08:16:43 CET 2010

Dear Texians,

I receive following error when using fonts in math.

! Font U/mtt/m/up/10=mtgu at 10.0pt not loadable: Metric (TFM) file not
found.

Though, I checked and mtgu.tfm is available in mathtime folder.

I am working on OS X, texlive, if this help to solve the problem.

regards,
Shashi

-
Disclaimer And Confidentiality Notice- This e-mail transmission and any attached
documents, files, or previous e- mail messages attached to it, may contain
information that is confidential. It is for the use of the intended
recipient(s) only. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify
the sender immediately and then delete it. If you are not the intended
recipient, you must not use, disclose, or distribute this e-mail without the
senders prior permission. We have taken precautions to minimize the risk of
transmitting software viruses, but we advise you to carry out your own virus
checks on any attachment to this message. We do not accept liability for any
loss or damage caused by software viruses.