[Tugindia] Fedora 11 TeX problem

svsreejan at dataone.in svsreejan at dataone.in
Mon Sep 14 17:59:55 CEST 2009

S.V.Sreejan

----- Original Message -----
From: Shakthi Kannan <shakthimaan at gmail.com>
Date: Monday, September 14, 2009 9:17 pm
Subject: Re: [Tugindia] Fedora 11 TeX problem

> Hi,
>
> --- On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 8:48 PM,  <svsreejan at dataone.in> wrote:
> | I can see the packages you use is different from those in my system.
> How can I update?
> \--
>
> How did you upgrade in the first place? I always do a fresh install,
> as I have /home in a separate partition.
>
> ---
> | Here are the files in my etc/yum.repos.d/
> \--
>
> Can you run the following command in the above directory, and post the
> output?
>
>   $ grep "enabled=1" *
>
> SK
>
> --
> Shakthi Kannan
> http://www.shakthimaan.com

While i did a fresh install in a system, it is found the TeX is not with Fedora 11. So I used the upgrade option, booting from Fedora 11 DVD to get TeX. The output of running the above command is as below

root at SREE yum.repos.d]# grep "enabled=1" *
fedora.repo:enabled=1
fedora-updates.repo:enabled=1
rpmfusion-free.repo:enabled=1
rpmfusion-free-updates.repo:enabled=1
rpmfusion-nonfree.repo:enabled=1
rpmfusion-nonfree-updates.repo:enabled=1
[root at SREE yum.repos.d]#

Regards