[Tugindia] Invitation for LaTeX workshop on Sunday, 15 Nov. 2009]

Kannan Moudgalya kannan at iitb.ac.in
Thu Nov 12 16:57:08 CET 2009

Hi,

We will be organising a LaTeX workshop on Sunday, 15 Nov. 2009.

Topic: LaTeX for beginners
Time: 10am-1pm
Venue: Seminar Hall, 3rd floor, KReSIT, IIT Bombay.  One can also
participate from anywhere in the world through EDUSAT, webcast and
internet based video conferencing technologies.

For more information and free registration, please visit
http://www.cdeep.iitb.ac.in/latex_workshop.html

All participants should have access to a PC and a head phone. We may be
in a position to lend a few PCs for needy students at IIT Bombay.

Regards.

Kannan Moudgalya
p.s. Funding for this workshop has come from the National Mission on
Education through ICT (http://sakshat.ac.in)