[Tugindia] Memoir class problem

Dr C. K. Raju dr_c_k_raju at hotmail.com
Wed May 20 07:42:23 CEST 2009

> A small test file with the above problem will be easier to debug. Can
> you please send one?
>
> Best regards
> --
> Radhakrishnan

I tried to create such a file to localise the problem, but it is difficult since I have made small changes to various style files, and did not document them properly.

So, let me put the question in another way. Is there any other means of debugging? (That is, short of compiling the latex.exe/pdflatex.exe source and running it in debug mode through something like Visual Studio to see the exact point in the file which is causing the problem.)

[I am reluctant to try the latter course, since I will probably first have to update my entire TeX system, which means checking out which files have been modified, etc., etc., and all that seems frighteningly time-consuming, and too much of a distraction especially right now, when I want to focus on putting together a whole lot of difficult content, and not on typesetting issues.]

Best regards,

C. K. Raju