[Tugindia] Water Mark in LaTeX

Kannan Moudgalya kannan at iitb.ac.in
Tue Mar 24 02:17:34 CET 2009

> Dear Members,
>                      I am interested in knowing how to put an image as
> water mark background in a latex document. Also I would like to know if
> there any standard packge for making wedding card designs.
> Sudheer
Please see below an announcement that answers your first question.  I
use pdfdraftcopy, because it is compatible with pdflatex.  The way to
use this is \usepackage[draft]{pdfdraftcopy}.  This results in the word
"draft" coming across the page in big letters as water mark.

Kannan
PDFdraftcopy.sty, a LaTeX package to print "DRAFT COPY" or similar
strings in a pdf document has been released at:

  http://sarovar.org/projects/pdfdraftcopy/

The draftcopy.sty already available at CTAN cannot be used with pdfTeX
since, this package employs postscript specials which is disliked by
pdfTeX.

Best.